Debrief HTML Profile "CSF:DEFAULT DEBRIEF BUSINESS PROCESS" Does Not Default
(Doc ID 1453983.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 06, 2022
Applies to:Oracle Field Service - Version 12.1.3 to 12.1.3 [Release 12.1]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On Debrief / Field Service Report: the Profile value set for "CSF:DEFAULT DEBRIEF BUSINESS PROCESS" is not getting defaulted into the Debrief HTML screen.
1. Login to Oracle Apps
2. System Administrator Responsibility -> Profiles -> System Profiles
3. Query for the Profile: CSF:DEFAULT DEBRIEF BUSINESS PROCESS, at the site and responsibility
Set the values at:
4) Create a SR from the Field Service module.
5. Create a Task and click on the Debrief button to open the debrief html.
6) Click on the Material tab and "Add new Row".
7) Find that the Business process is defaulted to: "<BUSINESS_PROCESS_NEW>".
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document