Custom Shipping Report Errors With Warning: Document XXXXX Report Was Not Submitted As Criteria Was Not Specified
(Doc ID 1456049.1)
Last updated on MARCH 16, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Shipping Execution - Version 11.5.10.CU2 to 12.1.3 [Release 11.5.10 to 12.1]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When attempting to run a custom report (commercial invoice) defined under either standard or custom shipping document set by clicking on 'Print Doc' button on the 'Delivery' tab, or specifying at the time of Ship Confirm, the following error occurs.
Additionally, it is also identified that:
- When a standard document set 'Packing Slip report' is run , it submits the report and is completed without any error.
- When a custom report is run as a standalone report, it also completes successfully.
- A Custom report has different parameters than a standard report, but has a default value for one parameter which is mandatory.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. OM Superuser > Shipping Transaction Form
2. Query delivery with status as 'Staged/Pick Confirmed'
3. Click on 'Delivery' tab
4. Click on 'Print Doc' and select a custom report from the LOV or select 'Ship confirm' as action
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document