Last updated on DECEMBER 06, 2016
Applies to:Oracle HRMS (US) - Version 18.104.22.168 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On the assignment's State Tax Rules form (PAYUSEET), find that two (2) users are able to create duplicate State records for a single assignment.
Now PERUS12.sql shows 2 rows for the state, ie. duplicate tax records.
- The State Withheld to show on the SOE twice
- View Tax Balances for SIT shows the State listed twice in the State LOV
- This situation causes the SOE and US Gross to Net Reports to not balance
Steps to Reproduce:
- Two users went into the same employee's tax record at the same time (ie. >Assignment >Tax Info >State).
- Both entered a new State tax record, ie. added a new state.
- Both were able to SAVE the record.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms