Last updated on JUNE 19, 2017
Applies to:Oracle HRMS (Canada) - Version 12 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Canadian Payroll Archiver is creating duplicate entries when there is a Quick Pay run already processed for a pay period and regular payroll is run.
Steps to Reproduce:
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
- Process Quick Pay run for an employee for a period. For example, 16-Apr-2012 -> 30-Apr-2012 pay period, with a check date of 30-Apr-2012
- Process the regular payroll for all the employees for the same period
- The employee that received Quick Pay payment is skipped in the regular payroll run since the employee was already paid through the Quick Pay run
- Process the prepayments, Canadian payroll archiver
- Canadian payroll archiver has created duplicate entries for the employee in pay_action_information table
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms