Mass Reading Simple Search Internal Server Error when Using 'No Read Duration' Parameter
(Doc ID 1458377.1)
Last updated on MARCH 12, 2021
Applies to:Oracle Installed Base - Version 12.1.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When attempting to perform a simple search in Counters > Mass Readings page using 'No Read Duration' parameter the following error occurs.
Internal Server Error
The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.
Please contact the server administrator, email@example.com and inform them of the time the error occurred, and anything you might have done that may have caused the error.
More information about this error may be available in the server error log.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. (R) Oracle Install Base Agent User
2. Counters > Mass Readings tab
3. In the Simple Search region provide values for parameters Item Instance Number and No Read Duration (displayed through a simple personalization previously)
4. The search hangs and get "Internal Server Error" after 5 minutes.
By default "No Read Duration" field is not displayed in "Simple Search" region of Counters > Mass Readings page.
It can be enabled by Personalization:
1. Log in and navigate to (R) Installed Base User: (N) Counters > Mass Readings
2. Press on "Personalize Page" link and Search for Title/Prompt/Text = "No Read Duration" value
3. Click on Personalize icon and set the Rendered property at Site level to "true"
4. "Return to Application" and see that "No Read Duration" field is enabled with the following Tip: "For performance reasons, search on "No Read Duration" should be done in conjunction to other search criteria like Counter Name, Item etc."
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document