Express Receipt Of Internal Sales Order Failed With Error 'Unexpected Error Occurred' and 'There is a mismatch between LPN content and MOL quantity' In The Debug Log
(Doc ID 1458433.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 09, 2018
Applies to:Oracle Warehouse Management - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When attempting to do an Express Receipt of an internal sales order for non-serialized the following error 'Unexpected error occured. Please check the log' is seen on the mobile. This happens in the case where the sales order line is split into 2 delivery details, but have the same License Plate Number (LPN) stamped.
'Unexpected error occured. Please check the log'
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1) Create an Internal requisition to request a non-serialized item from another inventory organization for say quantity = 2000
2) System creates an Internal Sales Order (ISO). Ship the ISO from source org such that it has 2 delivery details for the same item but both tied to the same LPN. This step is critical to reproduce this error. Delivery should have only 1 LPN but 2 delivery details both having the same item and tied to the same LPN. One of the delivery details should have quantity 865 and other should have quantity 1135 (total 2000).
3) Ship confirm the delivery from the source organization.
4) Express receive the delivery in the destination organization.
5) Put away the LPN. System throws an error 'Unexpected error occured. Please check the log'
After express receive MTL_TXN_REQUEST_LINES has qty of 2000 but for some reason, WMS_LPN_CONTENTS shows only 1135 for that LPN.
See the following messages:
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document