'Errors on this webpage might cause it to work incorrectly' Error when Trying to Change Interview Status to Completed
(Doc ID 1458693.1)
Last updated on MARCH 31, 2021
Applies to:Oracle iRecruitment - Version 12.1.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When attempting to change Interview Status to Completed, the following error occurs:
Errors on this webpage might cause it to work incorrectly
To see this message in the future, double-click the warning icon on the status bar.
'type' is null or not an object
Common2_3_6_9.js Line 3793
Code: 0 Char: 1
WHAT IS WORKING
If the user clicks on Click on Personalize "Interview Details" link and then Click on Return to Application link, then the Interview Status can be changed.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Responsibility: iRecruitment Recruiter or iRecruitment Manager
2. Navigation: iRecruitment Home - Vacancies tab
3. Search for vacancy
4. Select vacancy
5. Press View Applicants button
6. Select applicant
7. Press Create Interview button
8. Create interview
9. Press Apply button
10. Under Interviews in Dashboard, click on Update icon for interview
11. Change Interview Status to Completed
12. Press Apply button
13. Get error message
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document