Get Error on OKL_INVALID_INSTALL_LOC_TYPE When Attempting to Rebook a Contract
(Doc ID 1459154.1)
Last updated on DECEMBER 04, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Lease and Finance Management - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 12.1.3 version, Lease Authoring
Contract is booked using an interface program. When attempting to rebook 5 errors are given as follows:
1. Stream type could not be identified for the dependent purpose Unscheduled Principal Payment in stream generation template.
2. Stream type could not be identified for the dependent purpose Unscheduled Loan Payment in stream generation template.
3. OKL_INVALID_INSTALL_LOC_TYPE (LOCATION_TYPE=INVENTORY) (LOCATION_TYPE1=HZ_PARTY_SITES) (LOCATION_TYPE2=HZ_LOCATIONS)
4. Error while creating Install Base transaction header for contract <Contract Number>
5. User-Defined Exception in Package OKL_COPY_CONTRACT_PVT Procedure COPY_LEASE_CONTRACT_NEW
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Select a contract converted .
2. Select Revise, Rebook contract and enter a date. The errors described will display.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document