Last updated on AUGUST 03, 2015
Applies to:Oracle Bills of Material - Version 12.1.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
FRM-41050 after applying BOM form Patch 11768240
Running the BOMFDBOM in query only mode. After applying Patch 11768240, there is an error message scrolling through each line that says "FRM-41050 You cannot update records here".
You may also experience a FRM-41017 error when trying to access components.
a. "FRM-41050 You cannot update records here"
b. "FRM-41017: Cannot set UPDATE ALLOWED attribute of non-enabled item B_INV_COMPS.TO_END_ITEM_UNIT_NUMBER"
a. The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Create a read-only function on the Define Bill of Material form, with Parameters 'BOM_OR_ENG=1 QUERY_ONLY="YES" '
2. Add that function to an existing Menu.
3. Apply Patch.1768240
4. Open the view-only form, and query a BOM with more than 5 components
5. Scroll to the 6th and subsequent components, see FRM-41050 error each time.
b. The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Switch to BOM responsibility
2. Navigate to BOM
3. Query a BOM
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms