Pull Replenishment Creating Reservations With Incorrect UOM
Last updated on AUGUST 21, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Warehouse Management - Version 12.1.3 to 12.1.3 [Release 12.1]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 12.1.1 version, Materials Management
Pull Replenishment is creating reservations with incorrect UOM.
This happens when there is already an Open Replenishment Mover order and a new order is released.
reservation should be created with correct UOM.
1) Created an item Pull002 with primary UOM as Ea.
2) Created a forward pick sub-inventory FFG with PIck UOM as C10 (Case of 10).
3) Created a Bulk Sub-inventory FFGI with the Pick UOM as WPL (WMS Pallet).
4) Create an item Subinventory relationship in FFG with item as Pull002 and sourced from FFGI.
5) In the UOM conversion window for the Intraclass conversion defined the conversion as below
1 WPL=100 Ea
Did a miscellaneous receipt in the FFGI for 500 Ea.
6) Created 2 orders with one 30 Ea and other with 50 Ea.
7) Pickreleased 1st order with Pull replenishment set to YES and mentioning the source subinevntory and locator as FFG and it has generated the pull replenishment move order with 1 pallet.
8) Checked the reservation and could find the reservation with the qty 30 Ea.
9) Pickreleased the second order mentioning the source subinevntory and locator as FFG with Pull replenishment set to YES.
10) This time checked the reservation has been created for 50 Qty but the UOM is WPL instead of Ea.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms