Party and Account not changing correctly when using an Installed Base Instance from a related party
(Doc ID 1459911.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 06, 2022
Applies to:Oracle Teleservice - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 12.1.3 version, Service Request Form
In the Service request form when enter a serial number of an IB instance that belongs to a related party, the party in the SR form header is not changed but the Account number changes to an account that belongs to the related party.
The party and the account should change to the owner of the IB instance.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. In Installed Base create IB instance that belongs to Party A with account A1 and with serial number 123
2. In Installed Base create a relationship for that IB instance between Party A and Party B.
3. In the Service Request from enter Party B with Account B1
4. In the Serial field enter serial number 123
5. Notice that the party in the SR remains as Party B (instead of changing to Party A who is the owner of the IB) and Account field changes to Account A1 (that belongs to Party A, not to Party B).
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document