Party Information DFF Value Is Different Between Forms UI And HTML UI
(Doc ID 1459922.1)
Last updated on JULY 21, 2020
Applies to:Oracle Customer Support - Version 12.1.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
***Checked for relevance on 10-Jan-2014***
On : 12.1.2 version, Update Service Request
After adding the Party Information DFF in Customer Support Specialist > Update Contact > Party Information > Profile the DFF is displayed but has different values than the same DFF in Contact Center or Service Request form.
Steps to Reproduce
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Defined Party Information DFF
2. In Contact Center enter Party Information value for an organization contact.
3. In Customer Support Specialist create an SR form the same organization and contact
4. On that SR go to Update Contact
5. In the Party Information > Profile page notice that the Party Information DFF is not displayed out of the box.
6. Added Party Information DFF using OAF personalizations
7. Back in the application the Party Information DFF is displayed but doesn't have the same value that was entered in Forms UI.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document