Making Purchase Requisition Record to Remain in Interface Until Requisition Import Program is Launched Manually
(Doc ID 1460246.1)
Last updated on MAY 10, 2021
Applies to:Oracle Work in Process - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
***Checked for relevance on 03-Jul-2014***
On : 12.1.3 version, Outside Processing
Performing a move txn for OSP resource whith charge typed as PO_RECEIPT, data goes into PO_REQUISITIONS_INTERFACE_All and then automatically Requisition import program is spawned and the record gets processed and the requisition is getting created
Expect to have same behavior as in 11i (and same behavior as when using OSP resource with charge typed as PO_MOVE): on performing move transaction apps should not trigger the req import and no requisition should be created until user is not running Requisition Import manually
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. WIP Parameters > Outside Processing tab: Requisition creation time=At Operation
2. Profile Option: WIP:Enable Outside Processing Workflows=No
3. OSP resource whith charge typed as PO_RECEIPT
4. Create and release job
5. perform move transaction to the Queue of the OSP operation > data goes into PO_REQUISITIONS_INTERFACE_All
5. Requisition import program is spawned and the record gets processed and the requisition is getting created
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document