Depot Repair Estimate Userhook Not Being Called When Currency Is Not The Primary Price List.
Last updated on APRIL 06, 2018
Applies to:Oracle Depot Repair - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Depot Repair Estimate Userhook Is Not Being Called When Currency Is Not The Primary Price list.
1. Patch 8551691 for Depot Repair userhook.
2. Set the Profile option Service: Enable Currency Conversion in Charges UI = 'Yes'
1. Customer Support > Enter service request charge lines with currency that is not the primary currency on the price list. (in this case, USD is the primary currency. Currency selected on charge lines is EUR)
2. Submit lines to OM.
3. Submit order lines to Depot Repair.
4. Estimate tab shows currency of EUR.
5. Create estimate lines and get the following error: Item is valid on price list.
"IPL: Price was not found on price list <<&Pricelist name>> Price List for this item <<&Item>> and uom <<&UOM>.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms