Last updated on SEPTEMBER 22, 2015
Applies to:Oracle Service Contracts - Version 12.1.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Checked for relevance on 28-Jan-2014
On Applications 12.1.1 :
When attempting to update a sub line with Start date 29-FEB-2012 and End date as 29-OCT-2012, the following error occurs.
FRM-40735: ON-UPDATE trigger raised unhandled exception ORA-06510
-- Expected Behaviour
The sub line should be updated with new start and end dates
-- What is working
Issue does not happen when end date is 29-NOV-2012
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps.
1. Login to Service Contracts Manager responsibility
2. Create a contract with start and end dates 01-Jan-2012 and 31-DEC-2012
3. Create a sub line with start and end dates 01-Jan-2012 and 31-DEC-2012
4. Create billing streams and schedules - 12 schedules of duration 1 month each
5. Save the changes
6. Update the sub line start date as 29-FEB-2012 and end date as 29-OCT-2012 and save
7. Error: FRM-40735: ON-UPDATE trigger raised unhandled exception ORA-06510 is displayed
8. Update the start and end dates on sub line to 29-FEB-2012 and 29-NOV-2012. This saved successfully
9 Error occurs when end date is 29-OCT-2012. No error when end date is 29-NOV-2012
-- Business Impact
The issue has the following business impact:
Due to this issue, users cannot create sub lines for required duration.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms