When Attempting to Back Out or Void the Ppen Enrollment Life Event, Error: You Cannot Extend End Date Past The End Of Time
Last updated on JUNE 05, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Advanced Benefits - Version 12.0.6 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Back-out Life Events Process
On : 12.0.6 version, Oracle Advanced Benefits
When attempting to back out or void the open enrollment life event for an employee, the following error occurs:
Cause: You are currently trying to extend you end date past the end of time.
Action: Clear your changes.
Steps to Reproduce:
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Navigate to People > Benefits Service Center and query an employee.
2. Go to the Desktop Activities drop down box and choose View Person Life Events.
3. Highlight the Open Life event in started status.
4. Go to the Backed Out Status box and choose Voided or unprocessed.
5. Click on Back Out Event button.
- Error message appears in error message window.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms