Advanced Pricing: Sourcing Information of Contract Purchase Agreement Does Not Default Into Standard Purchase Order Automatically?
(Doc ID 1461908.1)
Last updated on MARCH 12, 2021
Applies to:Oracle Purchasing - Version 12.1.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On 12.1.3 Advanced Pricing
Sourcing Information from Contract Purchase Agreement were not default into Standard Purchase Order Automatically?
However, the same sourcing information from Contract Purchase Agreement does default automatically during creation of Requisition.
Steps to Replicate:
1. Define the ASL/Sourcing and Advanced Price List (see <note 1101067.1> )
2. Navigation = Purchase Orders > Purchase Orders
3. Create Standard Purchase Order with Supplier, Site, Item entered
Result > Price was default from Master Item instead of from Price List + No Source Document inform were default in 'Reference Documents' tag
4. Navigate to 'Reference Documents' tag
5. Enter field 'Contract' with the defined source Contract Purchase Agreement + press TAB key
Result > Now the Price was populated from Advanced Price list.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document