Requestor LOV Field Does Not Show Contingent Worker (Contractor) Entries
(Doc ID 1461981.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 15, 2019
Applies to:Oracle iProcurement - Version 12.1.3 to 12.1.3 [Release 12.1]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
While creating requisition and try to change the Requester to contingent worker, no results are found and user can not select a contingent worker as a requester.
-- Expected Behaviour
Expect contingent worker is returned and can be selected as requester.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps.
1. Go to iprocurement responsibility and create a non-catalog request
2. Enter the details and click Add to cart
3. Click on Checkout
4. On the 'Checkout: Requisition Information' page, see the Requester has defaulted.
5. Click on torch icon next to Requester field and search by name for a Contingent worker.
6. No Items Found is the result.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document