Last updated on JUNE 01, 2016
Applies to:Oracle iProcurement - Version 12.1.3 to 12.1.3 [Release 12.1]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On Applications 12.1.3:
While creating requisition and try to change the Requester to contingent worker, no results are found and user can not select a contingent worker as a requester.
-- Expected Behaviour
Expect contingent worker is returned and can be selected as requester.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps.
1. Go to iprocurement and create a non-catalog request
2. Enter the details and click Add to cart
3. Click on Checkout
4. On the 'Checkout: Requisition Information' page, see the Requester has defaulted.
5. Click on torch icon next to Requester field and search by name for a Contingent worker.
6. No Items Found is the result.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms