BWC: Column Headings Are Not Displayed For Some Columns in Personalized View
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 16, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Purchasing - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When attempting to use a personalized view in Buyer Work Center, Column header for newly added columns are not displayed.
1. Responsibility: Purchasing Super User
2. Navigate to the Buyer Work Center.
3. Select Requisition Demand Workbench
4. Click on the "Personalize" button
5. Select "My Requisitions" and click on the "Duplicate" button.
6. "Move" columns Requester, Supplier Item and Note to Buyer to "Columns Displayed".
7. Apply changes.
8. Select the view "Duplicate of [My Requisitions]
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms