TCA API Error: Listing of API Errors
(Doc ID 1462348.1)
Last updated on JUNE 18, 2021
Applies to:Oracle Receivables - Version 220.127.116.11 to 12.1.3 [Release 11.5.10 to 12.1]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
- It is recommended that you use your browser's string search utility to quickly find the resolution to a problem you are encountering. If you are hitting an error, you may search for the API name, or the error message to quickly locate the area of the note associated to your error.
- If you find that the patch for your release is not available or is password protected, please contact Oracle Support for assistance.
- TIP: It is ALWAYS a good idea to check if you have the latest version of a file to avoid encountering issues that have already been fixed.
You can find the latest available version for any file listed below by using the tool provided in <Note 1584999.1> How to find the Latest/Newest Version of an Oracle Receivables File
This note consolidates known causes/fixes for issues encountered while executing TCA APIs.
Some examples of such errors are:
- Column email_address must have a value.
- No customer site use was found
- The following SQL error occurred: ORA-01422: exact fetch returns more than requested number of rows.
The issues are ordered by TCA API names. You can find the TCA API you have a problem with, and then search for the error you are getting. Alternatively you can also use your browser's string search function (i.e. CTRL-F) to easily navigate to a particular section of the note having error message details.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document