Mobile Field Service: Getting Stale Data Error After Adding A Task To An SR That Is Already Present On The Laptop
(Doc ID 1462627.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 06, 2022
Applies to:Oracle Mobile Field Service - Version 18.104.22.168 to 22.214.171.124 [Release 11.5]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When adding a Task to a Service Request that is already present on the laptop and then changing the SR on the laptop and synch and process, the following error occurs.
Error Msg: Update not processed because record contains stale data.
1. Create a Service Request
2. Create a Task on it and assign it.
3. Synch the task
4. Synch again to clear SDQ (System Dirty Queue - just in case)
5. Enter another Task (2) on this same SR
6. Synch to get this second Task
7. Do quick Debrief on the laptop for second Task - setting resolution code
8. Press update
10. Process the upload
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document