Debrief HTML Error: 'Carrier Is Required. Please Select Proper Value' After Field Hidden With Personsalization
(Doc ID 1462797.1)
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 02, 2020
Applies to:Oracle Field Service - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Having used Personalization to hide the ‘Carrier’ field in the Install area and Return area on the Material page, when attempting to save a Debrief material install line, the following error occurs:
(R) Field Service Manager
- Query Task
- Material Install, select an item
Usage = Unused
To Org = ORG1
=> Carrier field appears
- Create a return and install lines with carrier field populated.
- Go to personalize and render carrier field false
- Go back to application and carrier field disappear for both return and install
- Go to Install and create a new row.
- Try to save and get the error "Carrier is required. Please select proper value'
- Go to Return and create a new row and it get save without any error.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document