After Editing Timecard by Nulling Out Hours, Timecard Gets Corrupted
(Doc ID 1462822.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 03, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Time and Labor - Version 220.127.116.11 to 12.1 HRMS RUP4 [Release 11.5 to 12.1]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When modifying an approved Timecard by nulling out the hours instead of deleting the line, the time card gets corrupted
with the Translation_Display_key showing in the wrong line, and some lines disappear from the review page.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Pull up Original Timecard that is already approved and processed through the payroll.
2. Add a new line with project and payroll information with time assigned.
3. Null out the first row entries ie., both attributes and time information.
4. Now try to submit the timecard, this will throw a valid exception 'You may
not delete this timecard. Use zero to delete individual entries within the Timecard.'
5 Add hour information without attributes and try to submit the timecard this will raise another valid exception 'Please enter an Hours Type.'
6. After entering attribute information try to submit the timecard, one line is missing in the review page.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document