Can't Update Unit Cost for Average Costing Inventory Organization
(Doc ID 1463032.1)
Last updated on MAY 15, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Inventory Management - Version 11.5.10.CU1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When entering a Miscellaneous Receipt we are not able to enter the Unit Cost for the Item, it is greyed out.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Navigate to Miscellaneous Transactions window
2. Choose Inventory Organization
3. Enter "Miscellaneous Receipt" in Type field
4. Click on the Transaction Lines button
5. Enter Item, subinventory, UOM, Quantity, see Unit Cost is greyed out.
Update the Unit Cost for Item when entering the Miscellaneous Receipt
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document