GLXIQACC: Attempt To Review Journal Detail Via Account Inquiry Form Shows Poor Performance After Upgrade From Release 18.104.22.168 to 12.1.3
(Doc ID 1463084.1)
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 22, 2017
Oracle General Ledger - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
After instance upgrades from Release 22.214.171.124 to Release 12.1.3:
- You select the General Ledger responsibility
- You navigate to the 'Account Inquiry' form as: N/Inquiry > Account
- You enter the required parameter
- You select the 'Show Journal Details' button:
- It takes minutes to get the information displayed, when it took seconds prior upgrade
Upgrade from Release 126.96.36.199 to Release 12.1.3
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a million knowledge articles and a vibrant support community of peers and Oracle experts.
|This document is being delivered to you via Oracle Support's Rapid Visibility (RaV) process and therefore has not been subject to an independent technical review.|