REQIMPORT: Requisition Imported With Incorrect Price When Source To Contract Purchase Agreement In Foreign Currency
(Doc ID 1463794.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 03, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Purchasing - Version 220.127.116.11 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On 18.104.22.168 -12.1.3
Drop shipment Requisition was imported (via 'Requisition Import' concurrent program) with incorrect price when ASL/Sourcing was setup with reference to Contract Purchase Agreement which was in foreign currency. The same issue does not occur if Requisition was manually created.
The incorrect price was also carried to Purchase Order after Requisition was converted into Purchase Order.
1. Create Foreign Currency Contract Purchase Agreement
2. Create a Item setup for drop shipment
3. Setup sourcing rule
3. Enter and book sales Order in Order Management
4. Run Workflow Background process to convert Sales Order into Requisition Interface Tables
5. Run 'Requisition Import' to import Requisition into Purchasing
6. Run Workflow Background process to convert imported Requisition into Purchase Order
7. Purchase Order created with wrong price
While the problem was found with a drop ship scenario, the setback can be experienced when requisition import is engaged
against requisition data that has an item/sourcing rule which is pulling a foreign currency based on contract purchase agreement source document.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document