OTM Transmission To Oracle AP Is Failing with the following error: ORA-00001: unique constraint (AP.AP_INVOICES_INTERFACE_U1) violated
(Doc ID 1464108.1)
Last updated on DECEMBER 03, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Transportation Management - Version 6.1.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
***Checked for relevance on 02-Dec-2013***
When attempting to send invoice data from OTM, the BPEL process is not able to update Oracle AP and is not receiving transmission back and the following issue occurs:
1. Voucher invoice is sent using External System from OTM.
2. Middleware which is BPEL works as communicator and transmits invoice information to Oracle AP.
3. Oracle invoice AP interface table is populated with OTM invoice data
4. BPEL should then receive acknowledgement that the transmission is successful.
5. OTM transmission status is updated accordingly.
However during step number 4 the transmission errors out and th AP_INVOICE table is not upldated correctly.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document