When Approval Is Delegated, the Approvers Tab Does Not Show The Delegation
Last updated on MARCH 08, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Internet Expenses - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When using AME, the Approvers Tab does not show the delegation
-- Steps to Reproduce
1. ‘DLEE’ LEE, DAVID submits Expense Report NMDP13719
2. DLEE reports to KKNUTSON KNUTSON, KEVIN
KKNUTSON has delegated the vacation response to SJAPA JAPA, SUDHAKAR
3. SJAPA approves the Expense Report and the report comes back to
KKNUTSON’s manager who is SCHMID2 SCHMIDT, CAROL
4. SCHMID2 approves and then MJONES.
Expense Report Approval is complete.
Query NMDP13719 and click the Approvers Tab and this shows
Order No Approver Category Status
1. KNUTSON, KEVIN Approver Approved
2. SCHMIDT, CAROL Approver Approved
3. Jones,Michael Approver Approved
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms