Email Template Creates Garbage Text At The End
(Doc ID 1465024.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 06, 2019
Applies to:Oracle iSupplier Portal - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On 12.1.3, find that email notification that is sent to new user once the registration is confirmed has additional "garbage" text at the header and body levels.
User modified the POS_APPRV_REG_USER_TEXT_BODY and removed the seeded &ENTERPRISE_NAME, &LOGON_PAGE_URL and &CONTACT_EMAIL. Now the data from those tokens are rendered at the bottom of the notification (email and application), and cannot be hidden:
In the images below and/or the attached document, user details / company name / address / email / telephone number represent a fictitious sample (based upon made up data used in the Oracle Demo Vision instance).
Any similarity to actual persons, living or dead, is purely coincidental and not intended in any manner.
How to remove this from the email?
Steps to Reproduce
1. Access Application Developer
- Navigate: Application + Messages
- Query Name: POS_APPRV_REG_USER_TEXT_BODY
- Make updates removing seeded &ENTERPRISE_NAME, &LOGON_PAGE_URL and &CONTACT_EMAIL
2. Register a new Supplier user.
3. Notification that goes to user with the confirmation details has the additional text at header and body level.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document