Cannot Create Return Orders If It Has An Expired Price List
Last updated on JUNE 05, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Order Management - Version 11.5 to 12.1.3 [Release 11.5 to 12.1]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
After a price list header is end dated, an RMA cannot be created.
RMA cannot be created via Copy, pricing option At Original Selling.
Steps to Reproduce:
1) Order is created on a given date from Price list XXX
2) Order is shipped and closed
3) Price list XXX is end dated
4) Customer decides to return the order
5) Original order is copied as a RMA with copy option pricing option as At
Original Selling Price
6) Receive error:
Price list currency (USD) must match order currency (USD). Please also
verify if pricing date falls in between start date active and end date
active of your price list setup.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms