Billed Amount Field Is Empty On LCM Shipment
(Doc ID 1465435.1)
Last updated on MARCH 19, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Landed Cost Management - Version 12.1.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 12.1.2 version, Setups
Fond the Shipment and Charge Allocation not getting populated in Bill Amount column.
Expect after running " Submit Pending Shipments" Concurrent Program, for Bill Amount in Allocation page to be populated.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Complete LCM Setups (After Receiving)
2. Create a Standard PO for that Location
3. Create PO Receipt
4. Run "Landed Cost integration Manager" Concurrent Program.
5. Run " Shipment Interface Import" Concurrent Program
6. Create One Invoice to Match PO Price
7. Create another Invoice for Freight charges and Misc Charges
8. Run " Match Interface Imports" Concurrent Program
9. Run " Submit Pending Shipments" Concurrent Program
10. Check Shipment in LCM workbench.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document