R12: AP: Invoice Ship To Is Populated From PO Header Instead From PO Shipments.
(Doc ID 1465653.1)
Last updated on AUGUST 11, 2022
Applies to:Oracle Payables - Version 12.0.6 to 12.1.3 [Release 12.0 to 12.1]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
System defaults 'Ship to Location code' value from supplier site instead of PO shipments while importing PO matched invoice without providing the 'Ship to Location code' value in import tables.
System defaults 'Ship to Location code' value from PO shipments instead of supplier site while importing PO matched invoice without providing the 'Ship to Location code' value in import tables.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
The PO Number, Supplier/Site Names, and other values mentioned in these steps to reproduce, represent a fictitious sample (based upon made up data used in the Oracle EBS Application Demo Vision instance). Any similarity to actual persons, companies, or entities, is purely coincidental and not intended in any manner.
- Create a new PO for testing.
- Using Purchasing responsibility
- Create PO (PO 1122333) with the following attributes:
- Supplier = XXSUPPXX
- Site = XXSITEXX
- Ship-To = Change it to 'XXSHIPTOPOHXX'
- Create Line with:
- Type = Goods
- Quantity = 10, Price = 100
- Create Shipment with:
- Ship-To originally was 'XX'. Change it to 'XXSHIPTOLOCXX'
- Click on the 'More' tab, change Invoice Match Option to PO
- Click on 'Distribution' tab, enter PO Charge Account = 01-002-0004-0005-006
- Approve the PO
- Change to 'Payables' responsibility
- Import a New Invoice Matched to PO 1122333
- Verify ship_to_location_code of Invoice created via SQL*Plus.
Notice the Invoice has ship-To-Location-Code 'XXSHIPTOPOHXX' which is the value used when creating the PO header.
The issue has the following business impact:
Due to this issue, users cannot default correct ship to location id.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document