Last updated on DECEMBER 20, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Order Management - Version 12.1.3 and later
Oracle Shipping Execution - Version 12.1.3 and later
Oracle Receivables - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When booking sales order with items that are not on the price list, following messages received:
• Unit List Price is required on a booked order line.
• Unit Selling Price is required on a booked order line.
And this is correct!!
But, if do:
- book order with item on the price list
- now add second line on booked order and the item is not on the price list
- the same error message are received
- however, the second line goes to Booked status and the line can be pick release/shipped and invoiced with no price
This is creating issues in invoicing, because are generating invoices with price = 0
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms