Order Line Unit Selling Price (USP) and/or Unit List Price are NULL yet LineThen Booked > Picked > Shipped > Invoiced
Last updated on OCTOBER 30, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Receivables - Version 12.1.3 and later
Oracle Order Management - Version 12.1.3 and later
Oracle Shipping Execution - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When booking sales order with items that are not on the price list, following messages received:
• Unit List Price is required on a booked order line.
• Unit Selling Price is required on a booked order line.
And this is correct!!
But, if do:
- book order with item on the price list
- now add second line on booked order and the item is not on the price list
- the same error message are received
- however, the second line goes to Booked status and the line can be pick release/shipped and invoiced with no price
This is creating issues in invoicing, because are generating invoices with price = 0
or are null with RA_INTERFACE_ERROR "You Must Supply The Amount For This Transaction".
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms