Freight Term Substitution Modifier Line With a Freight Term Qualifier Flips Between Applied And Unapplied Status Upon Update on Order Line
(Doc ID 1465928.1)
Last updated on MAY 04, 2020
Applies to:Oracle Order Management - Version 22.214.171.124 and later
Oracle Advanced Pricing - Version 11.5.10 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 126.96.36.199 version, Pricing, Discounting & Charges
Find that a freight terms substitution modifier is applied at booking but is removed
when the ordered quantity on the order line is updated or the ship-to is updated.
Does not expect the modifier to be removed upon update of the ordered quantity.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Responsibility: Order Management Super User
2. Navigate to: Orders, Returns > Sales Orders
3. Enter a sales order/sales order line where this modifier is applicable based on the freight term value (with Freight terms =’Third Party’)
4. Save. Confirm freight term is updated and modifier is applied. (Freight terms = no charge)
5. Update the ordered quantity on the order line save.
6. Now one finds that the original value for the freight term is returned and this modifier is no longer applied. (Freight terms =’Third Party’)
7. Update the ordered quantity on the order line save.
Now the modifier is once again applied and the correct (updated) freight terms are shown.(Freight terms = no charge)
Modifier type = Promotion
Active and Automatic are checked
Under Modifiers Summary tab:
Level = Line
Modifier Type = Term Substitution
Automatic is checked
Pricing Phase - Modifiers for BOOK Event
Under Promotional Terms tab:
Terms Attribute = Freight Terms
Terms Value = 'No Charge'
Under Line Qualifiers button:
Grouping No = 10
Qualfiier Context = Terms
Qualfiier Attribute = Freight Terms
Value From ='Third Party'
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document