R12 Create Accounting - Assets (FAACCPB) Error 95261 and 95265 for Balancing Segment of Secondary Ledger
Last updated on JULY 07, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Assets - Version 12.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Create Accounting - Assets ends with the following error:
Error Number : 95261
Error :The account code combination XXXXXXX.XXX.XXXXX..XX.XXXXX is invalid. Please inform your system administrator or support representative that:
Values have not been entered for one or more required segments.
Error Number : 95265
Error : It is not possible to create an account mapping based upon the code combination XXXX using the chart of accounts mapping TEST_MAPPING due to NO_MAPPING. Please update the chart of accounts mapping or use a different mapping.
In addition, the following was confirmed:
1. Corporate Books have Primary Ledger.
2. Generated journals to Primary Ledger and Secondary Ledger for one transaction.
3. AFF of Primary Ledger and Secondary Ledger is different, so Chart of Accounting Mapping is used.
4. The above error is encountered when addition journals are generated. The Chart of Accounting Mapping from Addition Cost journals and Asset Clearing journals of Primary Ledger to Secondary Ledger has been setup.
5. Code combination XXXXXXX.XXX.XXXXX..XX.XXXXX of above error is for Secondary Ledger, and does not extract balancing segment value.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms