INVTDILT - Able To Save Item Lots Without Lot Expiration Date
Last updated on MAY 12, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Inventory Management - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
FORM:INVTDILT.FMB - Update Item Lot Information
Users are able to save item lots without Expiration Date in Edit Item Lots window of Item Lots form (INVTDILT) whereas items are lot expiration controlled.
Lot Expiration Date should be a mandatory field in Edit Item Lots window too.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Go to Inventory : Item Lots
2. Query an item lot for an item with Lot Expiration Control is Shelf Life Code or User Defined
3. See field Expires On is mandatory in Item Lots window
4. Click Open
5. You are now in Edit Item Lots window
6. See field Expiration : Date is not mandatory
7. Clear this field
9. See no error is raised
-- Business impact
Due to this issue Lot Expiration Date is missing on some item lots
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms