(Doc ID 146730.1)
Last updated on JULY 27, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Human Resources - Version 18.104.22.168 to 12.1.1 [Release 11.5.10 to 12.1]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Frequently Asked Questions
Oracle Human Resources
Table of Contents
1. Where can I find information on how to define my PTO plan?
2. What flexibility is there when defining a PTO accrual plan in Oracle HRMS?
3. How do absence types relate to PTO accrual plans?
4. Can I define which types of absence I want to track and the units of time which are recorded?
5. What about STUDY LEAVE and OTHER ABSENCE TYPES that are not available to all employees?
6. How many absence types can I define when setting up a PTO Accrual Plan?
7. What is the difference between Absence Type and Absence Category?
8. What is necessary to setup an Absence Type?
9. How would you keep one total for several absence types?
10. What are Accrual Bands and how do they impact Accrual Plans?
11. Where do you setup Length of Service Bands and why are they necessary?
12. When is the Length of Service calculated from and can it be overridden?
13. In release 11.5 and above, what elements are generated from the creation of the Accrual Plan?
14. In release 11.5 and above, what are the recommended methods to enroll and record updates for an employee in a PTO Accrual Plan?
15. Where can you find out how much time an employee has accrued or taken in a given Accrual Plan?
17. When do you run the CarryOver Process?
18. What is Residual Time?
19. Is Oracle Payroll needed in order to utilize the full functionality of an Accrual Plan (PTO) set up in my Oracle HR only application?
20. PTO time taken has been processed through BEE (Batch Element Entry) without an effective_date. Therefore the Net Entitlement was not reduced. What can be done to have the PTO time taken recognized by the View Accruals?
21. May fastformulas be used for PTO plans in an HR only application?
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document
|Questions and Answers|