No Parent Request ID with Create Accounting and Submit Accounting Process
(Doc ID 1467438.1)
Last updated on DECEMBER 06, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Receivables - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
The spawned child processes for the parent process (XLAACCPB - Create Accounting or ARACCPB - Submit Accounting) will show null for parent column. This is where the Parent Request ID should be stamped.
Responsibility: Receivables Manager
Navigation: Control > Requests > Run
Run either XLAACCPB - Create Accounting or ARACCPB - Submit Accounting
Wait for parent process and all automatically spawned processes to finish running
Navigation: View > Requests > Click find button
This will return all requests you have run
Here is a list of the automatically spawned child processes which show null for Parent Request ID:
1) ARTERRPM module: Revenue Recognition Master Program
2) ARTERRPW module: Revenue Recognition with parallel workers - could be numerous
3) ARREVSWP - Revenue Contingency Analyzer
4) XLAACCPB module: Create Accounting
5) XLAACCUP module: Accounting Program
5) GLLEZL module: Journal Import
Upgraded from 11.5 to R12
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!