Issue In IB While Adding The Sub Product
(Doc ID 1467738.1)
Last updated on DECEMBER 04, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Installed Base - Version 11.5.9 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Error Text: Invalid Party location provided. The Location (&LOCATION_ID) passed for the Instance Location Type "HZ_PARTY_SITES" is invalid or does not exists in TCA tables.
When attempting to add a item instance as a child (sub-product) the following error occurs
Invalid Party location provided. The Location (45791) passed for the Instance Location Type "HZ_PARTY_SITES" is invalid or does not exists in TCA tables. Instance validation failed (instance_id=13126491)
Steps to Reproduce
1. Responsibility : Oracle Installed Base User
2. Advanced Search > Serial Number > <serial number>
3. Click on first item in results > Configuration
4. In Product Configuration page > Select the line and click on the ADD button under column "Add Sub-Product"
5. In the Search Sub-Products page > Click on Personalize button.
6. In the IB Advanced Product Search > Enter the serial number to search for
7. Select the child item number and click on ‘Add as Child’ button
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document