Multiple Debrief Header IDs Are Created For A Single Task Assignment
(Doc ID 1467976.1)
Last updated on JUNE 21, 2023
Applies to:Oracle Field Service - Version 12.1.2 to 12.1.3 [Release 12.1]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
The application is allowing the creation of multiple debrief headers for the same task_assignment_id
The expectation is that there should be only one Debrief per task_assignment_id
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Open the application in two session
2. Create a new SR and associated Task in one session. Assign the task to a Resource
3. Go to Debrief screen for both sessions.
4. In session 1 save a labor line with Labor Transaction,Item Labor and duration 1HR.
5. Now go to session 2 and try to save a Labor line with same data as per step4
Notice in CSF_DEBRIEF_HEADERS that there are 2 DEBRIEF_HEADER_IDs for the same task_assignment_id
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document