HR_ASSIGNMENT_API.update_emp_asg Errors Out For Few Employees with Error "ORA-20001: FLEX-VALUE IS EXPIRED"
(Doc ID 1468017.1)
Last updated on DECEMBER 03, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Human Resources - Version 220.127.116.11 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
The concurrent program to update DFF at assignment form using API HR_ASSIGNMENT_API.update_emp_asg_criteria , the following error occurs.
ORA-20001: FLEX-VALUE IS EXPIRED: N, VALUE
Steps to Reproduce:
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Update attribute1 of DFF on the Assignment form for a Supervisor
2. Run the custom concurrent program to update the attribute1 of DFF on Assignment form to an employee who reports to the manager
3. The program internally calls API HR_ASSIGNMENT_API.UPDATE_EMP_ASG to update the DFF
4. The program errors out the above error.
5. This does not happen to all employee, but to a few
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document