Last updated on JUNE 15, 2015
Applies to:Oracle Human Resources - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 12.1.3 version of Application, In Termination Form.
When attempting to reverse terminate an employee whose "Single Incumbent" position has already been assigned to some other person, Application is not throwing error.
When attempting to reverse terminate an employee whose "Single Incumbent" position has already been assigned to some other person, Application should raise an error.
Steps to Reproduce:
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Login using HRMS Responsibility.
2. Navigate to Work Structures > Position > Description.
3. Query for the Single Incumbent Position "ABC", which is already mapped to an employee's assignment.
4. Navigate to the "Hiring Tab" and enter overlapping period and save the details.
5. Now Navigate to People --> Enter And Maintain. Query for the employee, to whom the single incumbent position is mapped.
6. Click on "Others". From the LOV choose the value "End Employment".
7. Terminate the employee.
8. Hire a new employee and map the single incumbent position to the newly hired employee.
9. Now query back the Terminated Employee and navigate to termination form.
10. Try to reverse terminate the employee.
11. You will be able to successfully, reverse terminate him.
12. But expected behaviour is that, application should throw error as there is already a new employee who is occupying the Single Incumbent Position.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms