Last updated on JULY 12, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Receivables - Version 126.96.36.199 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
The application of Credit Memo from Company A against a Sales Invoice in Company B is incorrectly creating a MFAR Reversal Journal Entry. This incorrect behavior happens even when the invoice is not associated with a MFAR Transaction Type.
Steps to Reproduce:
- Create a non-MFAR invoice, this invoice should have GL distributions against Company B (for example segment1 = '07')
- Create an On Account Credit Memo, this CM should have GL distributions against Company A (for example segment1 = '15')
- Apply the Credit Memo to the invoice.
- Run "AR to GL Transfer" and "Journal Import" program.
- Review journal entries for CM application, note that there is a line with description "MFAR Reversal".
This behavior was observed after applying MFAR 11i Rollup <Patch 9739809> which contained PSAMFG2B.pls 115.61.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms