Creating Documents Of Record Showing 'Pending Verification' Status Instead of 'Automatically Approved'
(Doc ID 1468557.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 14, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Human Resources - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 12.1.3 version, Core HR - General
Document type with authorization required ‘No’
Find that when user creates new document of record which gets to status Automatically Approved
When pressing view button the verified by shows 'Pending Verification'
Steps to Reproduce:
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Setup - create a document type that has authorization required ‘No’ and add that one to the responsibility being used
2. Responsibility : Global HRMS Manager
3. Search for employee and click on other and select documents of record
4. Click on create document of record and select ‘Passport’
5. The required information
6. After applying, verified can be seen as ‘Automatically Approved’
7. But on clicking view icon, is shows verified by as ‘Pending Verification’
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document