'AP and PO Accrual Reconciliation Excel Report' Layout Of 'AP and PO Accrual Reconciliation Report' (CSTACRAP) Does Not Consider Decimal Sign From Preferences
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 17, 2012
Applies to:Oracle Purchasing - Version 12.1.1 to 12.1.3 [Release 12.1]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
AP and PO Accrual Reconciliation Report (CSTACRAP) with 'AP and PO Accrual Reconciliation Excel Report' template (layout) does not use decimal sign from Preferences for multiple columns like Transaction Quantity, Accounted Amount, Entered Amount. If on user preferences number format is set to 10.000,00 for mentioned fields, then the report will generate numbers using format 10000.00 which is wrong.
The same program with 'AP and PO Accrual Reconciliation Summary Report' template works correctly.
Steps to reproduce
1. Set Number Format on Preference > Press on Preferences link
2. Set on the page Number Format = 10.000,00 + Save
3. Run problematic report with 'AP and PO Accrual Reconciliation Excel Report' template
4. Go to View > Requests > Submit new request
5. Chose AP and PO Accrual Reconciliation Report > complete parameters
6. Press on 'Option' button and chose:
Template Name = 'AP and PO Accrual Reconciliation Excel Report'
Template Language = English: United States
Format = EXCEL
8. Open the output. For fields like Transaction Quantity; Accounted Amount; Entered Amount number format is like xxxxx.xx which is not correct
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms