Direct Payments Are Not Getting Reflected In TDS Challana Mapping screen
(Doc ID 1469355.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 22, 2019
Applies to:Oracle HRMS (India) - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Payments made using Direct Payments are not getting reflected in TDS Challana Mapping Screen
Steps to Reproduce:
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
- Create an Element "DIRECTTAX" with classification Direct Payments
- Map this element to test employee
- Run a Quick Pay
- Check SOE for this employee Direct payments & TDS on direct payment got included in Salary (Section 17(1)) & Tax on Total Income
- Run Prepayment
- Run Archive
- Login to India Professional User Self Service
- TDS Challan mapping (FOrm 24 Q)
- Search for employee and see the results in TDS Challan Mapping Excel
- Direct payment not included in taxable salary
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document