Notifications Not Sent To Employee After Manager Transfers The Scorecard
(Doc ID 1469635.1)
Last updated on JULY 07, 2020
Applies to:Oracle Performance Management - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 12.1.3 version, Appraisals
Notifications not sent to Employee after Manager transfers the scorecard
During the objective setting phase once the manager has set all the objectives, s/he transfers the scorecard to his/her subordinate for viewing. Notifications are not sent to Employee after Manager transfers the scorecard.
Steps to reproduce:
- Manager Log into set the objectives for employees
- Manager Self Service -> Performance Management Plan -> Set Objectives
- chooses the sub-ordinate for whom the objective has to be set
- Manager sets the objectives
- Click Transfer.
- Employee logins, no notification found
- Employee self service -> Performance Management Plan -> Set Objectives
- Objectives transferred successfully by Manager
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document