Unable to Enter 'Maintain Lot Numbers' DFF in The Lot/Serial Entry Form (INVTTELT) While Receiving.
(Doc ID 1470403.1)
Last updated on MAY 16, 2018
Applies to:Oracle Inventory Management - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
While performing Receiving for Lot controlled item, olumn 'Reason Code' and DFF ([ ]) will get merge and will not be able to enter 'Maintain Lot Numbers' DFF in the Lot/serial entry form.
The same behaviour observed in Misc. Transaction form.
The Organization is OPM enabled.
Seteps to Reproduce:
1. Enable DFF 'Maintain Lot Numbers'
2. Navigate to Receipts form click on Lot/Serial form
3. You could see 'Maintain Lot Numbers' DFF
4. Now enter the Batch Number, Lot Number and Lot Expiry Date
5. The column 'Reason Code' and DFF ([ ]) will get merge and will not be able to enter DFF
6. The same behaviour observed in Misc. Transaction form
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!