Unable to Enter 'Maintain Lot Numbers' DFF in The Lot/Serial Entry Form (INVTTELT) While Receiving.
Last updated on MARCH 08, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Inventory Management - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
While performing Receiving for Lot controlled item, olumn 'Reason Code' and DFF ([ ]) will get merge and will not be able to enter 'Maintain Lot Numbers' DFF in the Lot/serial entry form.
The same behaviour observed in Misc. Transaction form.
The Organization is OPM enabled.
Seteps to Reproduce:
1. Enable DFF 'Maintain Lot Numbers'
2. Navigate to Receipts form click on Lot/Serial form
3. You could see 'Maintain Lot Numbers' DFF
4. Now enter the Batch Number, Lot Number and Lot Expiry Date
5. The column 'Reason Code' and DFF ([ ]) will get merge and will not be able to enter DFF
6. The same behaviour observed in Misc. Transaction form
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms