Updating an Elements Error's: FRM-40654: Record has been updated. Requery block to see change.
(Doc ID 1470932.1)
Last updated on MARCH 25, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Payroll - Version 12.1 HRMS RUP5 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
This note provides a brief overview of
Find that when end-dating HR elements that an error is encountered:
Steps to Reproduce:
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
Applied RUP 7 ran some testing, but did not see this in production
- Ran payroll and noticed employees are missing
- Navigate to view > assignment process results and locate the message we were able to validate the error message
- from view > assignment process results query in one of the employees who has no dollars
- Re ran the payroll > did not pick it up
- Error > message > mandatory input value name
- Attachment number is missing for element type name child support
Fixed all but 12 of the employees element entry
Installed patch 12807777 - 11i FP K RUP7 or Installed Patch 13418800 Release 12.1 RUP5
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document