DFF Values Are Not Retained In Details Form For Per Diem or Mileage Expenses
(Doc ID 1471209.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 03, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Internet Expenses - Version 188.8.131.52 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Descriptive Flexfields DFF
Cash and Other Expenses Details page
Per Diem expense
When using Per Diem or Mileage Expense types in the OIE Details form, DFF values are not retained after using the Return button to reach the Cash and Other Expenses multi-line page.
Steps to recreate
1) Log into OIE and create a new expense report. Navigate to the Cash and Other Expenses Page by entering all required data on previous forms.
2) Enter the expense type that corresponds to 'Per Diem' for today's date
3) Select the Details form
4) Select the Generate Per Diem button
5) After seeing the Reimbursable Amount field change from NULL to the correct value (example 10.00 CAD) enter a DFF value for one of the DFF fields listed under the Additional Information section of the form.
6) Select the Return button to reach the ash and Other Expenses Multi-line page
7) On the Cash and Other Expenses Multi-line page select the Details link for Line 1 again
8) The DFF value is no longer retained
The DFF value should be retained
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document
|This document is being delivered to you via Oracle Support's Rapid Visibility (RaV) process and therefore has not been subject to an independent technical review.|